Three Wise Men - Anointing Oil
3 Wise Men™ promotes feelings of reverence and spiritual awareness with a blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils formulated to open the subconscious. This blend, considered a gift by many, enhances emotional equilibrium as it soothes and uplifts the heart.
How to use:For topical or aromatic use. Apply two drops on the crown of the head, behind the ears, over the eyebrows, on the chest, or at the base of the neck.
- sandalwood(Santalum album)– is high in sesquiterpenes, which have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions. Sandalwood is similar to frankincense oil in its support of nerves and circulation.
- Juniper(Juniperus osteosperma and J. scopulorum)– may work as a detoxifier and cleanser and promote improved nerve and kidnew function. It also elevates spiritual awareness, creating feelings of love and peace.
- frankincense(Boswellia carteri)– is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
- spruce(Picea mariana)– helps soothe the nervous systems. Its aromatic influences hep to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- myrrh(Commiphora myrrha)– is an antimicrobial oil referenced throughout the Old and New Testaments. It has one of the highest levels of sesquiterpienes, which is a class of compounds having direct effects on the hypothalamus and the pituitary glands responsible for activating hormone and immune response.
- …in a base of almond oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.