The Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet Audio CD
Pray the Rosary as well as the Divine Mercy Chaplet together with this audio CD.
This Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet are provided by the Mary Foundation for Free. Only the shipping costs are charged for.
We therefore ask a nominal fee of R15 as costs, for importing these Audio CD's from USA - Mary Foundation.
Please distribute freely.
Should you wish to donate to this cause, kindly contact on email@example.com
The Rosary Foundation
The Rosary Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization that is dedicated to promoting the benefits gained through recitation of the rosary.
Our Mission is to enlighten the world about the special graces available to all those who pray the rosary. By promoting the supernatural gifts received from reciting the rosary, we hope to increase the faith of both believers and non-believers as a step towards obtaining world peace through prayer. Our goal is to make "rosary" a commonly used household word in which members of all faiths can appreciate the benefits of rosary prayer and meditation.
What We Do
The Rosary Foundation organizes and manages several Rosary Awareness campaigns in an effort to promote the use of the rosary. We promote the rosary through search engine marketing and online media advertising, we promote prayer offline via word-of-mouth, and we also promote prayer for several nonprofit charity organizations.
|How to Pray the Rosary
When first learning how to pray the rosary, it is important to understand that the rosary is a combination of both prayer and meditation. One must say the rosary prayers while simultaneously meditating on the "rosary mysteries". The prayers of the rosary are recited in a specific sequence, and the rosary mysteries that are used for meditation vary depending on the day of the week and the time of year.
In order to learn how to pray the rosary effectively, you will need to learn the following:
- The rosary prayers used for saying the rosary.
- The mysteries of the rosary and the days they are used for meditation.
- The order in which the rosary prayers are recited.
Since it may take some time before you memorize all the rosary prayers and mysteries, it may be easiest if you first familiarize yourself with the order in which the rosary prayers are recited. The diagram below shows how to pray the rosary using an ordinary pair of rosary beads.
How to Pray the Rosary
Praying the rosary can be summarized as follows:
- Make the "Sign of the Cross" and say the "Apostle's Creed".
- Say one "Our Father".
- Say three "Hail Mary" prayers (for an increase in faith, hope, and charity).
- Say the "Glory Be".
Combined Prayer & Meditation
- Announce the first mystery for the current day.
- Say one "Our Father".
- Say ten "Hail Mary" prayers while meditating on the first rosary mystery.
- Say one "Glory Be".
- Say the "Fatima Prayer" (optional but recommended).
- Repeat this sequence for remaining mysteries.
- Say one "Hail, Holy Queen".
- Finish with the "Sign of the Cross".
- After each "Glory Be" it has become tradition to recite the "Fatima Prayer".
- Include the "Let Us Pray", "Memorare", and/or "Prayer to St. Michael" at the end of the rosary.
- Most Catholics pray an "Our Father", "Hail Mary", and "Glory Be" for the Pope.