The Catholic Answer Bible
A beautiful Bible. Hardcover.
14.5 x 21.5 x 4cm
Images on the question section.
It has the following unique aspects:
1. A presentation page in the beggining of the book
2. Prayer before reading the Bible
3. Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation -Vatican Council one and two and more.
4. Origin, Inspiration and History of the Bible
5. The Vulgate translation of the deuterocanonical books of Tobit and Judith
6. The Vulgate translation of the deuterocanonical books of Wisdom, Sirach, Baruch and 1 and 2 Maccabees
7. The Vulgate translation of the deuterocaonical parts of Daniel from the Greek of Theodotion and of Esther from the Septuagint
8. The Catholic Answer section, e.g.,
Does the Church teach Evolution?
What is original sin?
Why is the Catholic worship full of rituals?
What does the Catholic Church teach about the Death penalty?
Why wont the Church ordain women?
Do Catholics communicate with the dead?
Why do Catholics genuflect?
Do the Devil and Demons really exist?
Why do Catholics put ashes on their foreheads?
Why is Contraception wrong?
Why does the Church have so many rules?
Why is Mary called "Mother of God"?
Why do Catholics confess to a Priest?
Did Mary remain a Virgin
What is the Millennium?
And many more!
9. Celebration of the Eucharist