Pippie - the Miraculous story of a Little Girls Fight for Survival
A New Year’s Eve celebration with the family resulted in a terrible nightmare when a bottle of firelighter gel exploded in a father’s hands, enveloping his little girl. With third-degree burns across 80% of her body, doctors gave Pippie Kruger (2½ years old) a 10% chance of survival.
Pippie presents the heartrending tale of a mother and her family’s courage on the road to recovery.
The book shares experiences that have never been made public before:
- Dad Erwin opens up and talks candidly about how the tragedy has impacted him and their marriage
- Pippie’s grandparents share their feelings
- Mom Anice relates her experience of Pippie’s ground-breaking surgery using cloned skin – a first in Africa!
- Gripping accounts from doctors and specialists who helped treat Pippie
- 16 pages of touching photos, some the world has never seen before.
tells the story of a little girl’s fighting spirit, a mother’s struggle with God and her determination to never give up, making it an inspiring story about extraordinary perseverance, passionate hope and unwavering faith in God.